NAS is proud to be a Permaconn reseller.
Radio Data Comms design & manufacture alarm communication products for the security industry. Their flagship solution ‘Permaconn’ operates on GPRS, 4G and IP networks.
The PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station. This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G only.
- Small size - Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
- Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks - Dedicated for Permaconn events only
- AES128 encryption for alarm data - Secure transmissions over the public internet
- High speed RS232 Interface - Future development
- Various diagnostic LEDs - Easy installation
- Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas - Seamless installation process
- Three (3) dedicated paths of communication - Uptime in excess of 99.9%
- Internal watchdog reset function - No unnecessary service call-outs
- Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status - Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
- AS/NZ2201.5:2008 compliance